In order to start making money with your car you must meet UBER’s driver requirements. They are fairly common and will only require a few minutes to gather. Uber’s primary concern is safety. In addition, they must adhere to legal guidelines.
Uber Driver Requirements
- Must be at least 21 Years of age
- Minimum of 3 Years of driving experience needed
- Car insurance for your state must be current and in your name
- Car must be registered in your state of residence *NOTE: The vehicle can be registered in someone else’s name.
- Valid Driver’s license in your state of residence
- Complete a background check
To pass the background check, you must have these in the past 7 years:
- Zero accidents with a fatality
- Zero reckless driving
- Zero criminal history reports
- Zero DUI or drug related offenses
- Zero no insurance charges
- Zero driving with suspended license charges